RX-USB Converter 2ch
for Asia & Oceania Area only
|RX-USB Converter is developed by Powers & Aqua System. Contact Powers for the detail of this product.|
|Play computer games
with your own R/C Transmitter
"RX-USB Converter" converts the R/C servo signals from R/C receiver to USB signals. You can enjoy functions of your own transmitter (exponential, dual rate, ABS...) on computer games and simulators. Real R/C transmitter enables fine and accurate operation that was not possible with ordinal game controllers.
|Hardware Requirements||IBM Compatible PC with USB port|
|OS Requirement||Windows 98 (SE), ME, 2000 Professional, XP
*Even if your computer satisfies these requirements, it is not guaranteed that the converter will function on it.*The converter will not work on Windows 95, NT4.0
|Operable Software||All Games and Simulators that work with common USB game controller on PC.|
|Device Driver||Not required (driver in OS is used)|
|Controller Type||2-axix 1-button game controller|
|Power Source||Not required. The power to this unit and receiver is provided through the USB port|
|Size||56 x 45 x 20mm (Case Size)|
|Operable Receiver||27MHz to 75MHz AM, FM, PCM/PPM receiver with more than 2 Channels. (Excludes Futaba PCM receiver)|
|Note||* It is not guaranteed that the converter
will function on every receiver. The converter might become instable with
* This converter does not work with Futaba PCM / HRS receiver. If you use a Futaba transmitter, change the transmitter mode to PPM and use a FM-PPM receiver.
* This converter does not work with Futaba PCM receiver. If you use a Futaba transmitter, change the transmitter mode to PPM and use a FM Receiver.
* It is not required to use a receiver from the same manufacturer as transmitters' because this converter is used with transmitter and receiver close to each other. Even ordinary receiver with relatively poor reception can be used.
* This converter works with high speed response type transmitter/receiver other than Futaba. However, if using different manufacture's receiver as transmitter, it is recommended to switch signal mode to normal PPM.
* If signal reception is poor, connecting transmitter and receiver with direct servo controller cable is recommended.
Connect the servo connector of the converter to your
own R/C receiver, and connect the USB connector of the converter to the
USB port of your computer.
|* R/C receiver, R/C transmitter, computer and software are not included.|